For the Spring 2018 5v5 Season
Cooper City Resident Non-Resident
Registration $65.00 $95.00
Late Registration- There will be a additional fee of $25.00 for registration received after February 11th.
- We accept players born between September 2000 to August 2014. From 4 years old to senior in high school. CLICK HERE for age chart.
- Children who have not previously participated in a Cooper City Optimist sport are required to provide a copy of their birth certificate when registering.
- Residents of Cooper City are required to provide proof of residency. A copy of a utility bill will be sufficient.
- If you played in our fall program and fall under the age chart, you will be able to participate in the Spring 5v5 season. All new non Cooper City resident applications will be subject to wait-list placement. Cooper City residents will be placed first, followed by rerturning non-residents. If space is available new non-residents will be placed on a team.
- Primary insurance coverage is required to play in all Optimist sports programs.
- All players are required to abide by the rules of the Cooper City Optimist Cobras Soccer program and the rules of Soccer in general. Rules for each division are distributed to everyone and will also be posted at Bill Lips field and the Cooper City Sports Complex.
- All players, coaches, and parents are required to abide by the Code of Ethics rules & regulations.
- All coaches and assistant coaches are required to fill out a background check form.
- All divisions are subject to change, depending on registration numbers of age group.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER FEBRUARY 15.